Business ATM/Debit Cards
Sometimes you need a faster, more convenient way to make purchases, track business expenses, and manage finances. A BUSINESS DEBIT CARD offers you all that - and more. Call us to learn how you can easily keep track of your business's finances with one simple card.
Business ATM/Debit Card Features
- Fraud protection including EnFact and Verified by VISA (see details below)
- Use wherever VISA Debit is accepted (worry free when traveling)
- Faster than writing a check and safer than carrying cash
- Transactions go quickly and smoothly - no more hassles dealing with change or writing checks
- Economical and ecological - buy and use few checks and less paper in landfills
- Make purchases on the Internet or over the phone
- Convenient record keeping with detailed statement - (keep track of your business expenses)
Frequently Asked Questions
What if my FastCheck Debit Card is lost or stolen?
To report your card as lost or stolen, contact us at 715-453-2144, 715-536-7133 or toll free 877-822-7552 and ask to speak to a Personal Banker. After hours call 800-472-3272.
How do I sign up?
Stop in and speak with one of our friendly Personal Bankers to sign up.
Is there a dollar limit on the amount of purhcases I can make?
Yes, $500 per day.
Can I use my Business Debit Card at any ATM? Is there a cost for this use?
There is no charge if you use your Business Debit Card at a Tomahawk Community Bank ATM. However, fees do apply when you use your card at other ATMs. Click here for TCB ATM locations.
What types of transactions can I do?
Use your card to make purchases and cash withdrawals, balance inquiries, and transfer of funds at an ATM. (Note: Not all ATMs are set up to do all these functions.)
EnFact fraud monitor builds a profile of each card user and then monitors card activity 24/7 for potentially suspicious activity.
You will receive an automated call from EnFact when a suspicious transaction occurs:
You will be asked to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
You will use your touchtone telephone keypad to respond to the inquiries.
- You will be provided a toll-free number to call if you have questions.
Your response to this call is important to help stop actual fraud and to avoid restrictions that may be placed on your card.
A sudden change in te location from which transactions usually occur, a high-cost purchase, a string of transactions from a merchant or ATM within a short time period, or a transaction that matches criteria of a known fraud trend may flag a transaction as suspicious.
Please inform us of a change of telephone number as soon as possible, so you can be contacted quickly when suspicious transactions occur.
Verifed by VISA is an easy-to-use security feature that confirms your identity with an extra password when you shop online at participating merchants. Banks and online merchants choose to participate in Verified by VISA to make online shopping safer for their mutual customers.
IF YOU DO NOT SHOP ONLINE WITH YOUR DEBIT CARD YOU DO NOT NEED TO ENROLL.
IF YOU DO SHOP ONLINE WITH YOUR DEBIT CARD YOU MAY NOT NEED TO ENROLL.
- This extra security APPLIES ONLY TO ONLINE PURCHASES and ONLY AT PARTICIPATING MERCHANTS. To see if you regularly shop online at a participating merchant click here.
THOSE WHO DO USE THEIR DEBIT CARD TO SHOP ONLINE AT PARTICIPATING MECHANTS ARE ABLE TO ENROLL IN ONE OF TWO WAYS:
- DURING THE CHECKOUT PROCESS AT A PARTICIPATING ONLINE MERCHANT - Online shoppers will see a Verified by VISA enrollment screen when checking out at a participating merchant site. You will be allowed to opt out of enrollment during checkout four times, but will be required to enroll the fifth time. If you are not a regular online shopper you can wait to enroll until required. This feature helps ensure that frequent online shoppers - those at the highest risk for potential debit card fraud and identity theft - are enrolled in this service.
- ON OUR WEBSITE - Simply click here for a Demo of Verified by VISA and a list of Participating Merchants. If you decide you will be shopping online regularly at participating merchant websites, click the Register button to sign up.